Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4: Hmmm...

So I realized that, sadly, this will have to be a family-friendly blog. Not that there's anything wrong with that...but that means I can't always tell the funniest story of the day. Such as today. First of all, it's not really my anecdote to tell. Second of all -- it's highly inappropriate. Too bad. It was hilarious!

I guess this moment will have to do.

I laughed today when I went to go pick up my glasses at the mall, and remembered the exchange I had with the salesman over Thanksgiving when he was trying to get me to buy two pairs of glasses.
Salesman: "Come on, I bet you need an extra pair of glasses for your job! What do you do?"
Me: "I'm a journalist."
Salesman: (blankest look ever) "Oh. Um...well, right! Cause you definitely need another pair for when you're...uh...journaling..."
End scene.

1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHA fave sometimes convos you have with other randos crack me up!

    ReplyDelete