Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6: Gotta Love Gawker

You know how there are those web sites that you visit every single day, usually multiple times, and you can't remember life without them? Yeah...I feel that way about Gawker. It's a site for snarky New Yorkers, so I feel wildly out of place when I read it. Same with its sister site, Defamer, which is all things L.A. In any case, both were recommended reading when I started my job. And this exerpt from Gawker's "Gossip Girl" recap (hilariously titled "Incest Is a Game the Whole Family Can Play") was awesome.

I laughed today when I was reading Gawker's "Gossip Girl" recap from last night's episode, and while discussing the ridiculous development that Rufus and Lily have a love child, offered the following dialogue for the phone operator: "South Boston Adoption Agency, how may I further the plotline?"

No comments:

Post a Comment